DOI for Journal Hosted by Academic Journal Inc.
Articles in journals included in Academic Platform which meet the conditions below are assigned DOIs* (Digital Object Identifiers) free of charge. The journals in Academic Platform have to meet at least one of the requirements below, in order to be eligible for DOI service:
- The journal should manage all the publishing process, starting from the submission of manuscripts to final publication, within the Academic Platform system.
- The journals should have Editorial Team from minimum 5 different countries.
- According to the agreement between Academic Platform, the journals acknowledge and undertake that the articles are original and are not published elsewhere. In the contrary case, the editor of journal and the author of the article take the responsibility.
- *A digital object identifier (DOI) is a unique alphanumeric string assigned by a registration agency (the International DOI Foundation) to identify content and provide a persistent link to its location on the Internet. The publisher assigns a DOI when your article is published and made available electronically.
Academic Journal Inc. is officially a Crossref Agent for Service. Therefore, we can provide prefix and DOI for journal or publisher . There is three kind of service we provide:
- Prefix Management [50$/year and 1,2 $/article registered]We manage unique prefix registered with your publisher name, and assist registering DOI content.
- DOI Hosting [1,5$/article registered]We registered your content with DOI using Academic Journal prefix
- Crossmark and Reference Registration [0,5$/article registered]We help you activate Crossmark service and register your article reference to Crossref.
- Please fill this form: https://bit.ly/ACJCrossref
- We will send you invoice based on your request.
- Upload the payment proof to this form: http://bit.ly/ACJPaymentProof
- Relax, and we will working for your request.